- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust or flatbread
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup soft sun-dried tomato halves julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 2 cups yellow and/or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Unroll and press dough into a 15×10-in. rectangle. Transfer dough to an 18×12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil coated with cooking spray; spritz dough with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss plum tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Carefully invert dough onto grill rack; remove foil. Grill, covered, over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Turn; grill 1-2 minutes longer or until second side begins to brown.
- Remove from grill. Spoon plum tomato mixture over crust; top with cheese and cherry tomatoes. Return flatbread to grill. Grill, covered, 2-4 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- To bake flatbread: Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Assemble flatbread as directed. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.