Feasting with Friends
October 12, 2019 @ 12:00 am – October 13, 2019 @ 11:59 pm
Feasting with Friends is a community-wide weekend of lunch and dinner parties to benefit Kitchen Angels with an encouraged date of October 12 & 13 or choose any date in September or October that works for you! Anyone can host a lunch or dinner in their home and 100% of the proceeds will benefit Kitchen Angels.
We are seeking 50 Feasting with Friends dining parties. Each host can entertain with either a lunch or dinner party in their home or a community space. While there is not a ticket fee, donations are expected at each event.
You can host a private or public dinner party. Private means the host invites the guests. Public means the host invites guests as well as Kitchen Angels can assign guests to your dinner party. A public event gives guests an opportunity to attend a Feasting with Friends party should they not know a host. This year’s encouraged theme is New Mexican food.
- As the Host, you open your home or co-host at a friend’s home, prepare a meal, and invite friends.
- The Host covers the cost of food, drinks and everything needed for lunch or dinner party.
- There is not a ticket fee, but rather donations are expected at the event.
- As the Host, you’re welcome to encourage a suggested donation amount or leave it up to your guests’ discretion.
- The event can be as simple or elaborate as you wish.
- There is not a minimum or maximum number of guests.
- You’re welcome to either cook or cater the meal.
- Invite your friends, family, coworkers, guests, book clubs, organizations members.
- Hosts are responsible for delivering monies and donation envelopes to Kitchen Angels by Friday, October 19, 2019.
Each Host will be given a Host Kit filled with fun items such as a Kitchen Angels engraved wood spoon, coasters, a featured recipe card and a few more sensational surprises!
To sign up as a Host click here.
If you have any questions please contact Dwayne Trujillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-471-7780 x204.
Q: What is Feasting with Friends?
A: Feasting with Friends is a Kitchen Angels benefit with lunch and dinner parties on October 12 & 13. The host will prepare a dinner party in their home or event space and cover all costs of the event.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: There is not a ticket fee, but rather a financial donation to Kitchen Angels is expected at event.
Q: Does it have to be a dinner?
A: No, feel free to prepare a breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Q: I don’t cook. Can I hire a chef or caterer?
Q: Does it have to be New Mexican cuisine?
A: No. This is the 2019 encouraged theme. Please prepare whatever you like.
Q: What if I can’t host on October 12 or 13?
A: You’re welcome to host on whatever date works for you.
Q: What if I’m not in Santa Fe?
A: Host a dinner in your city.
Q: I’d like to attend as a guest, but I don’t know anyone hosting.
A: No problem, contact Dwayne Trujillo and he’ll assign you to a dinner party.