Feasting with Friends
August 1 @ 12:00 am – August 31 @ 11:59 pm
Feasting with Friends is a community-wide event filled with lunch and dinner parties to benefit Kitchen Angels on any date in the month of August. Anyone can host a lunch or dinner in their home and 100% of the proceeds benefit Kitchen Angels.
We invite you to host a Feasting with Friends event that suits your style. Entertain with lunch, dinner, “appetizers & cocktails,” “dessert & champagne,” or “tacos & margs” themed party. Have fun and make it your own!
While there is not a ticket fee, donations to Kitchen Angels are expected from each event.
You’re welcome to host a private or public dinner party. Private means the host invites the guests. Public means the host invites guests as well as Kitchen Angels may assign guests to your dinner party. A public event gives guests an opportunity to attend a Feasting with Friends party should they not know a host.
- As the Host or Co-Host, you open your home, invite your friends and family, prepare a meal and have a good time.
- The Host covers cost of food, drinks and everything needed for the event.
- There is not a ticket fee, but the host is expected to collect donations from their event guests.
- As the Host, you’re welcome to encourage a suggested donation dollar amount or leave it to your guests’ discretion.
- The event can be as simple or elaborate as you wish.
- There is not a minimum or maximum number of guests.
- You’re welcome to either cook or cater the meal.
- Invite your friends, family, coworkers, guests, book clubs, organizations members, anyone you like.
- Hosts are responsible for delivering monies and donation envelopes to Kitchen Angels one week after the event.
- Lastly, remember to have fun and celebrate in the power of food, friendship, philanthropy and community.
- Please pick up your Host Kit from Kitchen Angels before your event.
Each Host will be given a Host Kit filled with fun items including a bag of specialty cookies, coasters, donation envelopes, Kitchen Angels marketing collateral and a few more sensational surprises!
TO SIGN UP AS A HOST…CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions please contact Dwayne Trujillo at email@example.com or 505-471-7780 x204.
Q: What is Feasting with Friends?
A: Feasting with Friends is a Kitchen Angels benefit with lunch, dinner or cocktail parties anytime in August. The host will prepare a meal or party in their home or event space, cover all events costs and collect financial donations for Kitchen Angels.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: There is not a ticket fee, but rather a financial donation to Kitchen Angels is expected from each event.
Q: Does it have to be a dinner?
A: No. Feel free to prepare a breakfast, brunch, lunch, or a themed event “tacos and margaritas.” By all means make it your own, the sky’s the limit.
Q: I don’t cook. Can I hire a chef or caterer?
Q: What if I can’t host in August.
A: August is the encouraged date, but you’re welcome to host on whatever date works for you.
Q: Can I co-host a dinner/party with someone else?
Q: What if I don’t live in Santa Fe?
A: That’s alright. Host a dinner in your city.
Q: I’d like to attend as a guest, but I don’t know anyone hosting.
A: No problem, contact Dwayne Trujillo and he’ll assign you to a party.